It's one of those things- a Meme. How do you say that? Meem? Mem? Anyway, one of those things thats spreads like wildfire over the internet then disappears. Anyway. Cathie who blogs over at the marvellous Wicked World of Lucas has challenged me to answer some personal questions for your amusement.
Here we go....
- If you could travel back in time, which person from history would you like to meet and why?Jesus. So many questions. Or I'd just listen and take notes!
- If you could be any animal, what would it be?A cat. My three cats are pampered and I very much like the idea of eating sleeping and being adored. Not so keen on the poo-ing in the garden though.
- What is the most unusual thing that we could find in your handbag?Probably my moon cup. (a reusable sanitary device) Particularly odd as I have pretty much come through the menopause now but I just know the day I take it out I will get caught out!
- What’s the worst food anyone could ever serve you at a dinner party?CHEESE! I hate it in all forms. I hate the smell, the texture and the taste. Ewwwww.I went to a dinner party once and I could smell the cheese through the door. They served baked Camembert followed by lasagne with salad (yuk) followed by some fruit based pudding (not my favourite) then cheese and biscuits! It truly was my worst ever dinner party. I was so polite I still forced it down excusing myself every now and again to be sick!
- What is your earliest childhood memory?Bonfire night at our terraced house in Sedgley. My parents held it in the field behind our house. I think I was probably about four? I remember darkness, the geography of the garden and the route to the field, lots of people and what seemed like a giant bonfire.
- If you were an athlete, what sport would you excel at?Hahahahaha. Pauses for breath. Hahahahahahaha. Not an athlete in any form. Competitive doughnut eating?
- If you were any Superhero, who would you be?Catwoman. I'd love to be sleek and sexy and I love cats. But none would want to see me in lycra.