Morgan Freeman is an outstanding actor who has portrayed numerous beloved roles during his outstanding career. Freeman is a global icon and an infinite repository of insight. He also imprints his immense experience into thought-provoking quotations.
Suppose you're searching for a balanced blend of life wisdom, a better individual, and a challenge to yourself. In that case, these Morgan Freeman quotes will reflect you well!
Not only is the iconic actor, one of the greatest talents of our day, but he is also renowned and admired for his experience. His history-making films are evidence of his outstanding abilities, but success was not easy for the Academy-winning star.
Before being well recognized for his Shawshank Redemption and Million Dollar Baby performance, the 82-year-old had a very difficult upbringing. As the youngest of his four siblings, Freeman was brought up by Morgan Porterfield Freeman, Sr., a hairdresser, and Mayme Edna, a school teacher.
His family had to compete for livelihoods in the Jim Crow South era from middle-class society. When he was just six years old, his mother divorced his father because of his alcohol abuse.
Like most people of color at the time, Freeman, too, was a survivor of discrimination that was rampant at the time. Amidst having to fight early on in life, his fighting spirit helped him ascend the pyramid of accomplishment and dominate Hollywood's world.
In addition to winning lifetime honors from both the Hollywood Foreign Press Golden Globes and the Screen Actors' Guild, Freeman is regarded as an American icon and honored by President Barack Obama with the National Arts Medal and exceptional morgan freeman net worth.
Freeman learned to tackle any curve-ball life had thrown at him, and that made him the clever individual he is now. Through most of his journey, he amazed his viewers by expressing his view of life, which everyone needs to learn.
His background and his past are inspirational. We might go on and on, but instead, here are some of the best quotes from Morgan Freeman, which can illustrate just how insightful and encouraging he is to so many and to inspire you.
TOP 12 BEST INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES BY MORGAN FREEMAN
- "One of the things you can always depend on – this is one of the truths of the universe, and you heard it first from here – whatever we decide we want to do is what we do." - Morgan Freeman
- ''I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a win to lock them up does rejoice.'' - Morgan Freeman
- "Very often, you know, you stop walking because you say, 'Well, I'm tired of climbing this hill. I'm never going to get to the top.' And you're only two steps from the top." - Morgan Freeman
- "If your life turns out to be good and you have a tremendous amount of luck in your life, it's a good thing to turn around and make it work for others." - Morgan Freeman
- "Don't be different just for different shakes. If you see it differently, function that way. Follow your muse, always." - Morgan Freeman
- ''If you look back on your life and where you started from, it's like looking back down a mountain back to the desert floor. It's like now I can't believe I had whatever it takes or perceived whatever it took to get here.'' - Morgan Freeman
- "I don't have to work. I could stop and never have to worry about paying the rent. I'm working for the joy of doing it." – Morgan Freeman
- "If you wake up and the snow is knee-deep outside, you are not filled with rage. It's just something that you've got to cope with. If you're living in a situation, it's the only situation that you know, and you've got to deal with it." – Morgan Freeman
- "I once heard a wise man say there are no perfect men. Only perfect intentions." – Morgan Freeman
- "If your life turns out to be good and you have a tremendous amount of luck in your life, it's a good thing to turn around and make it work for others." – Morgan Freeman
- "Never let pride be your guiding principle. Let your accomplishments speak for you." – Morgan Freeman
- "Was I always going to be here? No, I was not. I would be homeless at one time, a taxi driver, truck driver, or any job that would get me a crust of bread. You never know what's going to happen." – Morgan Freeman
While we forget what's behind the curtain about successful individuals, he appears to carry a strong degree of honesty for other people. He's a massive believer in equity, kindness, and insight that can move crowds seriously. Maybe this is what made Morgan Freeman reach such heights of success.