One of my children doesn't like chocolate. I know right? But the rest of us love it and this is a great recipe for a delicious cake which works for vegans, vegetarians, dairy free folks and of course, those with no dietary restrictions.
1) Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl
2) Mix the wet in another bowl
3) Mix the wet and dry ingredients together (do not over mix)
4) Pour the mixture into a large greased and lined baking tin.
5) Bake 30-45 mins at 180c. The middle of the cake should be firm to touch, and a knife should come out clean when inserted gently into the middle of the cake. One large cake will take longer than two small ones.
Chocolate ganache icing
1) Melt the chocolate, and oil and soya/oat cream together.
2) Add the icing sugar bit by bit until you have a thick, but just about pourable, consistency.
3) Then spread over the cake quickly before it sets!