Pampers bring back Wonder Week - significant savings on nappies and wipes & some top blogger budgeting tips!
As a mum of 7 I have bought a LOT of nappies and wipes over the years which meant a significant portion of our budget was allocated to keeping small bottoms clean and dry - and you can probably guess I was always delighted to discover a bargain.
Back when my eldest children were wearing nappies I didn't have access to the internet so relied on word of mouth at baby groups and the occasional advert to find out where the deals were to be found.
Now fans of Pampers products are being helped out with an amazing initiative- Wonder Week.
Wonder Week is a week of unmissable deals at a variety of supermarkets and online which proved so successful last year, they're bringing it back again with another whole week of money saving deals which could offer significant savings if you take full advantage and stock up!
Be quick though - Wonder Week runs from today (31st March, 2016) until Wednesday 6th April.
Simply visit the Wonder Week website at www.pamperswonderweek.co.uk, choose your preferred retailer from the list available, pick your product deal and click through to their site to purchase.
You can even enjoy the convenience of having the nappies and wipes delivered to your door freeing up as much time as possible for you and baby. Or allowing you to stay in your pjs for a bit longer! I remember all too well the hell of taking a baby and all their kit out to the store just to buy nappies.
So, Wonder Week is all about saving money and as a bonus for parents, bargain-loving award-winning blogger Miss Thrifty (aka Karyn Fleeting) has agreed to share some of her tips on ways to save money and find discounts. She is a big fan of bulk buying to save money!
Here are some of her top tips to bulk buy successfully:
1. Always compare costs and check the price per unit.
In the UK, a product’s price label on the supermarket shelf will also specify the price per unit: if you are considering a bulk purchase of a product, then check this price-per-unit, compare it and make a judgement call as to whether you will be saving money in the long-term.
2. “Stack” coupons and offers for additional savings.
To “stack” is to put multiple coupons towards the purchase of a single item. You can collect coupons from magazines and websites. If the supermarket with the best bulk-buy offers isn’t your closest, remember that you can obtain the savings anyway, if you take advantage of price match schemes.
3. If you are buying baby products, think long-term.
Think ahead if you are bulk-buying baby items such as clothes and nappies. Babies grow so quickly, so it’s sensible to buy a size up, or mix and match your bulk buy products. Disposable baby wipes are something you’ll be buying for years, so your bulk buy will definitely get used!
4. Be wary of bulk-buying a product or brand you haven’t bought previously.
Fortunately, many of the baby brands are available to try at no cost or low cost: Pampers, for example, will send you free samples (www.pampers.co.uk).
5. Remember to adjust your household budget.
For those new to bulk-buying, here is a neat idea from an American money-saving blog, which is applicable to UK shoppers: raise your grocery budget, temporarily, by 25% - “take advantage of big sales when you see them…eventually, you won’t need that extra 25%” (The Simple Dollar)
Whether it’s teething, wind, or just excitement ("hey mum - I'm awake - let's play!") disrupting sleep, every parent has their own tried and tested tricks to help encourage a restful slumber, but something that might get overlooked is to choose a reliable, comfortable and absorbent nappy. Let's face it who could sleep with a cold damp bum?
Pampers Wonder Week offers discounts on the full Pampers range including New Baby, Premium Protection, Baby-Dry nappies Baby-Dry Pants and Pampers Sensitive Wipes; so your little one will have all they need to sleep through the night and wake up for a day of boundless play, every day!
All of the product offers & pricing are at the sole discretion of the retailer, but you’ll be able to make the most of offers like these below:
• Amazon -30% off voucher* with Amazon’s ‘Family’ discount, meaning up to 50% off’ for Amazon Prime members*
• Asda -Baby Dry Giga Pack £12 (instore only)* 12x Sensitive Wipes for £8* Baby Dry Jumbo Packs are 2 for £18* New Baby Jumbo Pack are £6*
• Boots-5x Baby Dry or New Baby or Active Fit Essential Packs for £25* 5x Pampers Mega Packs for £45* 12x Sensitive Wipes for £8*
• Morrisons-3x Baby Dry Essentials Pack for £15* 3x Baby Dry Jumbo Pack for £25* 12x Sensitive Wipes for £8* New Baby Essential Packs 2 for £13*
• Ocado- 5x Baby Dry or New Baby or Active Fit Essential Packs for £25* 12x Sensitive Wipes for £8*
• Superdrug -5x Baby Dry or New Baby or Active Fit Essential Packs for £25*
• Tesco -2x Baby Dry or New Baby Dry Pants Large Packs for £14* New Baby Jumbo Packs 2 for £14*
• Waitrose-5x Essential Packs for £25* 3x Sensitive Wipes for £12*
Promo Disclaimer: *All pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer